me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
i hate the neologism “partner” for “person i’m dating”. i have no intention of being a cowboy and nobody will ever be a cowboy to me.
speak for yourself, slim. some of us cowpoke are lookin’ for the right partner to call our own… [twangs acoustic guitar softly as i stare towards the twinkling night sky] don’t see many of them stars where you’re from, eh, city boy? nah. didn’t think so.